Welcome to show number 2017.13, sprat-o-leenies!!
- Windsor Nova Scotia really is the home of Sam Slick!
- Jon babbles about his fish tank. Mystery Snails and Cobra Guppies.
- Kelly re-discovers James Blunt
- 09:08 – Kelly’s Corner
- 20:00 – Jon babbles about privacy
- Today is National “Sell All Your Data Day!” in the United States
- Canada’s PIPEDA act
- Canadian personal information consent information includes browser history.
- Michael Geist post about PIPEDA where Jon pulled a lot of his data from.
- 2008 Federal ruling about personal information, eh?
- European Union’s Data Localization laws will only allow EU data to be transferred to 11 countries. Weirdly, 2 of them are Five-Eyes countries.
- 41:00 – Shout outs and Bork Outs
- Someone gives away death-row dogs! We have no link. Deal.
- Heart Warm, not “Heart Worm”!
- 44:40 – Listener Feedback
- FreeBSD, bitches!