Welcome to show number 2017.30!
- Jon does his best Ed McMahon impression
- If we win a giant cheque, why can’t we keep the giant cheque?
- Phoenix Hollow B&B is no more.
- Ikea has come to Nova Scotia!
- Phoenix Hollow domain used to be a motorcycle and tattoo shop site.
- 08:10 – Jon talks about DD-WRT routers. DD-WRT is open source firmware for many routers
- Jon flashed a TP-Link AC1900 Archer C9 router into a DD-WRT
- Kelly KEEPS saying the names she is not supposed to speak!
- The two features Jon likes the best about the DD-WRT firmware is the ability to control transmitting power, and the multiple VLAN possibilities
- Kelly loves the phrase “Untrusted Users”
- WRT….not WKRP!
- 23:30 – Kelly’s Corner
- Hallowe’en is almost here!
- Kelly tells us 13 things you did not know about Hallowe’en (and maybe did not want to know)
- Jon doesn’t understand how dressing up scary would scare dead things
- What kind of a cop would give a kid a $1,000 ticket for Trick or Treating?
- 32:49 – Shout Outs & Bork Outs
- 33:30 – Cooperstown News