Welcome to show number 2017.23!
- It’s the day after ‘Murica Day!
- Kelly likes the switching back and forth from acrylic to oil paints
- 06:50 – Jon’s rants
- Facebook and Google court rulings
- Why do these big companies bother to stand up to the courts?
- How low will law enforcement’s investigative skills fall?
- Kelly is pretty sure Judge Judy is New York State’s highest court
- Are Google and Facebook bystanders in these actions? Or do they have a real obligation to become involved above the arbitrary court rulings?
- How much value is actually realized by de-indexing something on Google?
- 23:00 – Kelly’s Corner
- 33:50 – Coopers VILLAGE news!
- No sidewalk sandwich boards.
- And on that note, where the heck is our sandwich board??
- 36:00 – Shout Outs and Bork Outs
- Superstore Garden Centre is rocking it!