Welcome to show number 2017.21!
- It’s the summer solstice!
- Kelly is GROOOOOT!
- Jon wants the time he wasted on The OA back
- Kelly will actually consider watching a second season of The OA
- Kelly can’t let Battle Star Galactica die
- Building a chalkboard is harder than you think but it’s easier than kicking Kelly out of the office
- 07:00 – Jon talks about exploit/vulnerability ratings
- Exploits are rated on two major things: How BAD is it and how EASY it it?
- “Easiness” has more agreement surrounding it than “Badness”
- Jon foolishly brings up Y2K right after the BSG episode
- The 2038 bug is coming fast!
- Is it Dee Doss? Or Dee Dee Oh Ess?
- 23:00 – Kelly’s Corner
- 33:00 – Cooperstown News
- Clark Sports Center expansion!
- There may or may not be other Cooperstowns
- 36:30 – Shout Outs and Bork Outs