Welcome to show number 2017.20!
- It seems there are birds in our intro.
- Seasons are nice! Change is good. Let go, hot-dwellers, let it go!
- Windsor is a gateway valley.
- 05:23 – Kelly’s Corner
- 20:00 – Jon talks about his Yubikey!
- Yubikey is strong two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Jon uses his Yubikey to a) log in to his laptop and b) for SSH
- Kelly wants to zap drunk people
- /etc should not be pronounced etsy. Grr…
- Is the Yubikey ‘static password’ of any use? Seems too easy to spit it out in a chatroom accidentally
- The Yubikey docs are a little hard to follow sometimes
- 42:00 – Cooperstown news!