Welcome to show number 2017.9!
- Kelly loses the stare-down.
- We don’t need no steenkin’ badges! (The Treasure of the Sierra Madre)
- Seguay into 1928….what?
- 04:00 (ish): Panopticon and Panopticlick
- Choose between security and anonymity because it’s pretty hard to get both
- Web requests need to contain some information such as user agent, the requested resource, maybe the referer. But, do we really need to make things like system fonts, screen resolution and a list of plugins?
- The TAILS Live CD Tor browser gave up more information, but that actually helped with anonymity because it made my browser more normal.
- 18:55: Kelly’s Corner
- 32:00 Cooperstown Crier
- Polar jump, whaaaa?
- Raised $128,400 for charity
- 36:00 Shout Outs & Bork Outs
- Jon shares some of the people you can’t buy a Coke ™ for.
- You cannot buy a Coke for Zoolander. Deal with it.