Welcome to show number 2017.8!
- Valentine’s Day was a brutal pile of snowy, snowy crapola
- Shubenacadie Sam is our Nova Scotia Groundhog!
- 04:12 – Kelly’s Corner
- The Kodi box!
- Kodi looks so familiar to Jon because it used to be XMBC
- Downloading is not illegal in Canada. Unless it’s impolite. Then we’ll stop because we don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.
- 16:04 – Jon talks about Qubes OS and Whonix. Full article here.
- 36:00 – Shout outs and Bork outs
- Kelly feels bad we don’t have shout outs
- Kelly borks out Facebook messenger
- Jon borks out the Proton Mail Android app’s read/unread indicators. Or, rather, the lack of read/unread indicators.
- 46:30 – What’s happening in Cooperstown?
- Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce is 100 years old this year!