Welcome to show number 0x323031372E32!
- Hexadecimal! Not just a number, also from Reboot! (not Transformers)
- The Internet weighs nothing because it’s wireless, Jen!
- 08:30: Kelly’s Corner – her thoughts, not yours.
- The Kissenger. What. The. Hell.
- 15:10: Jon talks about Keepass password manager. You don’t gotta outrun the bear, you just gotta outrun your buddy.
- Local database storage. Do we store it online?
- If we store it online, where? GDrive? DropBox? SpiderOak?
- There are many browser plugins for Keepass, but do we trust our browsers with that access? Tavis Ormandy thinks not.
- Is it safe to copy passwords to your clipboard? The Linux and Android Keepass app have clipboard clearing settings.
- Android app has specific Keepass keyboard to enter username and password without using the keyboard.
- 32:45: Borkouts and Shoutouts
- Cooperstown has a caller ID spoofer on the loose!